Canon MPA-500 and MPA-600 Training services
The Basic Operations
course trains participants to become certified to perform basic equipment operations, preventative maintenance,
and efficiently use the technical manuals. For the more experienced technicians and engineers,
SERVTECH offers an Advanced Maintenance and Troubleshooting course.
Basic Operations (1 week course):
Upon completing this course each student will be able to:
- recognize all available training, maintenance and operation materials.
- Locate and identify sub systems of the MPA
- Replace and start-up new lamp
- Perform intensity and exposure check/adjustment
- Understand basic resolution and focus concepts
- Demonstrate focus/exposure check procedures
- Understand distortion theory and PDC function
- Understand electrical s